Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Starting Fresh!

OK so we have been a little absent lately on our blog and we are truly sorry for that! We have made HUGE changes to our Sales Department!!

So yesterday I went to a media seminar at Union University and brought back A TON of useful information. Anyways, this seminar informed me on where we needed to be with social media. Did you know that 93% of all adults are on Facebook alone not to mention all the other social media outlets! 700 minutes is the amount of time the average user spends on Facebook. That's just crazy I would like to think I don't spend that much time on Facebook but when I look back I actually do spend a lot of time on there between our work Facebook page and my personal pages. Then I sit here in the office and think about all our employees that are on Facebook and in the break room on lunch everyone is submersed in they're phones, iPads/Tablets, and computers. It has become such a huge part of our lives on a everyday basis. When you search a business on Google or any other search source nine times out of ten if the business has social media of any form it pulls it up.  So what are your opinions on social media? Do you think every business should be active in social media? Do you need it everyday or can you live without it?


No comments:

Post a Comment